Home Page  ›   Places to visit ›  Historical monuments ›  Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross

Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross

Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross

FACEBOOK TWITTER GOOGLE+
The church is located on the site of an original Gothic church from the 13th century. A vestibule with circular vaulting was preserved from a building constructed in 1458, along with the bottom part of the tower. After a fire in 1635 the church was reconstructed in Baroque style (D. Rossi and D. Orsi) and also from 1746-1755 by J.K. Kosh. The church is used for religious purposes. A large reconstruction of the truss and facade was done by the Municipal Office in 1995.
Forma uveřejněných informací je v souladu se zákonem č.64/2008 Sb., vyhláška o přístupnosti.

Neoficiální stránky města Kadaně a Kadaňska | Provozovatel: Městský úřad Kadaň| Prohlášení o přístupnosti
Vedoucí projektu: Jindřich Rebec | © 2010 - 2017 Petr Peti